Little Tony's Blog

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Shh! I'm busy growing...

Tony has slept like a little log for a good portion of the morning. This gave me time to put grades into the computer (the one duty I still have as a teacher, even when on leave) , talk to Jeanne, and even prepare and eat a complete lunch undisturbed. What a contrast this is to yesterday, when he spent most of the morning yelling in my ear because of a gassy tummy. My original plan of getting to the grocery store early had to be scrapped, because I did not want to subject all of HEB to his loud complaints.
We think he has hit a growth spurt because he is taking more at every feeding and sleeping a lot more between feedings. So, take a good look at this little tiny baby, because he is changing and growing every day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home