Little Tony's Blog

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Tony's budding organizational skills



Tony and I have a mother - son weekend alone while Bobby is house-hunting in Austin. We have both been offered jobs in Manor, TX and have gladly accepted. This means we get to live in Austin. I could not be happier! To get back to the subject of these pictures, I put Tony on our guest bed to play so I could work on the computer. He decided to go through some pictures and papers that were boxed up and ready to be filed, just to add his little organizing flourish. I agree they look much better now with chewed, crumpled edges and spread out over the bed and floor. What were we thinking stacking them up, anyway?

1 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We missed you this weekend tony!
--LC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home