Little Tony's Blog

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday At Home

While I was folding clothes and Tony was enjoying Spongebob, Ruth brought Daphne out and laid her on a blanket. Tony laid down next to her and that's when the cuteness ensued. We were able to take one picture of them together before they lost interest. School's going great, Ruth really likes her new principal, and my crop of freshmen seem really mature and with the program, so we're hoping Ruth and I will finally have a year where we're both happy with our jobs at the same time. The kids are doing great at daycare, Tony has gotten a little clingy when we drop him off, but once he gets a little distracted, he's fine. Well, that's the update from Lake Woebegone!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger Laura said...

awwww that is so freakin' cute! i miss you guys!

 
At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute! I am really happy for you guys! I'm 18 weeks pregnant by the way and I am so impatient to find out what we are having.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home