Little Tony's Blog

Friday, July 07, 2006

Happy Apple

First, let me apologize for our bad blogging habits as of late. Between my babysitting, keeping up (or trying to keep up) with housekeeping, and, of course, the demands of our little Tony, blogging has taken a back seat. We went to Austin for 4th of July, but somehow ended up in Galveston (go figure). No matter where we went we maneaged to get rain, but we had a great time none the less. While at my mom's house, I pulled out good ol' Happy Apple, which was a favorite toy of both Jeanne and me, and is now being enjoyed by Tony as well. It's funny how something as simple as a smiley-faced apple with a little bell inside can be so entertaining. It goes to show that the classics never go out of style.


Here's yours truly with the same little Happy Apple. What a cute kid, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home