Little Tony's Blog

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

can you guess this baby's weight?

(No, this picture is not upside down... Tony is rolled on his side with his head bent back, watching me take the picture).

Our little Tony isn't exactly little anymore... he is tipping the scales at a whopping eighteen pounds!!! I knew the number was going to be in the teens, but my guess was 14 or 15. You can imagine my shock when I saw the scale! In a couple of weeks he won't be able to fit in his car seat anymore. It is already a struggle to carry him around in it.

He is also 24 inches long and doing all the things he should be doing at four months. He is grabbing at things a little, laughing and smiling a lot, sleeping 7 hours at night, and he can put his hands in his mouth very well. He is rolling over, but only on his right side. (For you Zoolander fans: he is not an ambi-turner).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home