Little Tony's Blog

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Our new digs

We are settling into our new house in north Austin. We put Tony's room together first, but I have yet to paint it (the pink stripes will be gone after the 4th - Tony's making a 2-day trip to Grandma Clyta's so Bobby and I can paint). You can see the little monster asleep in his crib if you look closely. I did re-paint the stripes in our bedroom using a color combination I love instead of the orange-ish brown and muted blue stripes that were there before.



Tony is doing great. He has learned to climb, and has proven himself to be fearless by climbing up a six foot ladder behind Mommy while she was painting. Thank God I was right next to the bed - I just swung him over and dropped him onto it. I guess he doesn't see the difference between that and the bars at the park playground. He is very outgoing and will walk up to any other child even remotely his size when we go to the park. His vocabulary is still "uh-oh," "Yay!" (with clapping), and pppbbbbhh!! (lots of spitting involved with that one), and he has recently added "nuh-uh," followed by him running away from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home