Little Tony's Blog

Saturday, July 28, 2007

cookies!!

Last night I made chocolate chip cookies. Tony, with his usual food obsession, was of course very impatient to find out exactly what I was making and to taste it for himself. I had a slight mishap with the eggs - I had the mixer on "stir" and has both sticks of butter and one egg in, when the other egg slipped from my hands and into the bowl. Butter flew out, and, as I was panicking to turn it off and pull out the eggshells, Tony seized his opportunity and grabbed about 2 TBSP of butter off the floor and made off with it. He was REALLY mad when I wrestled it out of his hand. Why shouldn't he be allowed to eat a giant hunk of butter strait off the floor?
After his bath we sat down for Tony's very first serving of home-made cookies and milk. When he was done, he saw me put the rest of the cookies in the oven. He sat down in front of the oven door, with both hands on the glass, just staring at the cookies as they baked. "So this is where cookies come from? Wow..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home