Little Tony's Blog

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Summertime with the kiddos

trying to get a ball up onto the dresser

rolling on the floor with Earl

I am yet again counting down the hours until my dear husband comes home. He was gone for a week in June for a leadership retreat in the Nevada desert, and is currently at a week-long training for all of the Technology High teachers on the new philosophy of high school they are implementing at his campus. He will be home tomorrow. Anyhow, I am reaching the end of my rope between the dog and the Tony. Tonight while I was diapering Tony and putting him to bed, Earl found the dirty diaper in the bathroom and made quite a mess. I have many words for those absorbent, gooey crystals that came out of the diaper (but not up off the floor). I will not type them here. Lucky for them, my two charges have a totally different outlook on the situation. They have had a blast finding trouble around the house for one another. Whether it is throwing dog food into the dog water, feeding Earl someone's shoes or a stuffed animal, emptying cabinets and hiding the contents, or seeing who can drool the most on the couches, it has been a grand old time for all parties under three feet tall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home